We sincerely hope that you and your family members are remained untouched by the COVID-19 virus and its economics impact is mitigated on your business as far as possible.
I’m writing to you, our valued customer , to give you the latest update on Ziggurat’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As countries around the world implement measures to safeguard their people and communities, we are also doing our part in Ziggurat.
As the COVID-19(coronavirus) pandemic is evolving, we want to assure you that we continue to take steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and products as well.
– Our business continuity response teams are always ready to assess the situation and identify the existed risk as the situation evolves locally and the risk level changes. We will quickly act to implement additional protocols based on the internal risk assessments.
– All of our networks are composed of the steadfast farmers , suppliers and trustworthy employees.
– We seriously monitor our supply chain closely according to the latest health authorities’ rules/needs in each market where we operate.
– Our company continue to maintain close communication with supply chain logistics partners to understand the specific situation within their business.
– All areas in form producing lands to shipping containers have been investigated. All stuff and personals who have direct or indirect contact with Ziggurat’s supplied products are completely aware and well trained regarding the transmission routs of COVID-19.
– The protective clothing and disinfectants are available and personals and products hygienic conditions are under control in the whole supply chain.
We are acting based on the latest Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of persons with potential 2019 novel Coronavirus(COVID-19) guidance and are taking every measure possible to ensure your markets’ safety and wellbeing at every stage of your shipments with us.
Producing safe and sound products will always be our priority.